Take the best photo on your iPhone EVERY TIME using a simple camera trick
A TIKTOKER has revealed a really easy way to get the best photos possible using your iPhone’s camera.
Taking perfect shots from your smartphone doesn’t have to be a huge pain, because Paige Casey revealed.
The internet video star has more than 52,000 followers on TikTok and says there’s a simple trick that most people miss.
And that’s the very useful grid line.
She says the best way to take a picture of someone is to turn on the grid line and use it to center the subject.
Place the person’s head and torso in the center grid.
“Instead, step back, lean, and capture a lot less ground,” she suggests.
Enabling the grid for your iPhone’s camera is also very simple.
Open the Settings and find Camera.
Under the Composition heading, you will see Grid listing.
Turn it on.
You should now have much better framed photos that make better use of space.
If you really want to do everything with your camera, there are plenty of additional tips and tricks.
This includes how to hold your iPhone to avoid blurs.
iPhone tips to try today
Here are some of the best…
- Typing Cursor – While typing, hold down the spacebar to turn your keyboard into a trackpad, letting you move more easily through words and phrases
- Close all Safari tabs – To do this in one go, just hold the overlapping squares in the lower right corner and press close all tabs
- Quickly delete many photos – Press and hold a photo, then swipe diagonally in Photos to select multiple images at once, then tap delete
- Convert currencies quickly – Swipe down from the top of your home screen (or swipe left to right on an iPhone X or later), then tap the bar and type in a currency (like $200) and it will automatically convert in your local currency
- Check if you need a battery upgrade – Batteries inside smartphones degrade over time. Just go to Settings > Battery > Battery Health and check the maximum capacity reading. Generally, a battery is considered dead when you are at 80% capacity. If you are below, you can purchase a battery swap from Apple
- Move apps faster – Hold an app until it starts wiggling, then (while holding) tap other apps, which causes them to stack so you can move them more easily
Best tips and hacks for phones and gadgets
Looking for tips and tricks for your phone? Want to find these secret features in social media apps? We have what you need…
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for the Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]