How to Delete Photo Albums on iPhone/iPad 2022 Tip
This tutorial explains how to delete photo albums on iPhone/iPad. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Delete Photo Albums on iPhone/iPad. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Delete Photo Albums on iPhone/iPad
You have too many photo albums on your iPhone and want to delete them. Deleting iPhone albums is a great way to free up extra storage space and avoid clutter. In this article, I will show you how to delete photo albums on iPhone/iPad. Some third-party apps automatically create photo albums on your iPhone with the images you post to the app. This is especially common with social media apps like Instagram and Twitter.
The albums created by these applications can take up a lot of storage space, since photos are relatively large files. The more photos you post to these apps, the larger the albums will be and the less storage space you will have on your iPhone. Deleting albums is a great way to get rid of photo clutter and save some extra storage space!
How to Delete Photo Albums on iPhone/iPad
The Photos app on iPhone and iPad makes it easy to add, organize, and delete albums. You can also delete multiple albums at once from the album edit screen. When you delete a photo album, the photos it contains are not deleted. Photos are still available in the Recent Messages album and other albums.
- To begin the process, open the “Photos” app on your iPhone or iPad, then navigate to the “Albums” tab.
- You will find all your albums in the “My albums” section at the top of the page. Here, tap on the “View All” button given at the top right corner.
- You will now see a grid of all your albums. Just tap the “Edit” button in the top right corner.
- Album edit mode is now active, which is similar to home screen edit mode. Here you can drag and drop albums to rearrange them.
- To delete an album, simply tap the red “-” button in the upper left corner of an album image.
- Then, from the pop-up message, confirm the action by choosing the “Delete Album” button. You can delete any album other than “Recents” and “Favorites”.
- Once you confirm, you will notice that the album will be removed from My Albums list. You can continue deleting albums by following the same process. When you’re done, tap the “Done” button to return to browsing your albums.
Final Words: How to Delete Photo Albums on iPhone/iPad
Hope you understand this article, How to Delete Photo Albums on iPhone/iPad. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.