3 Ways to Search Objects or Part of Photo on Google
We all know how Google search has been like a miracle in our lives, with your query being answered within seconds. Another similar service from Google is image search using which you can scan an object/upload an image and search it directly in Google image search. Today we will tell you how to search on Google for an object or part of a photo.
How do I search on Google for objects or part of the photo?
Today in this article we will tell you how you can search on Google for an object or part of a photo. To know more about this, please read on.
Use Google Images to search for an object or part of a photo
Google Images (formerly known as Google Image Search) was introduced in late 2001 and has been one of the best reverse image search engines. To use it, please follow the step-by-step guide below.
1. Visit Google.com in a browser and switch to Image Search by clicking Pictures in the upper right corner.
2. Now click on the Camera icon to upload (or drag and drop) the photo or even paste the URL of the photo to search. Once the photo is uploaded, you will immediately see the search results.
Use the web image search to find a complete photo
Another way to search for an object or part of a photo is to use the web image search option while browsing the internet, here’s how to use it:
1. Open any webpage and select an image you want to search.
2. Right click on this image and select Search for an image on the web and it will directly search this image on Google search or Bing search depending on your default browser.
Use Google Lens to search for an object or photo
You can also search for any object or part of an image from your phone using Google Lens. Here’s how:
1. Tap the Google Lens icon in your phone’s Google search bar or camera UI, or download the Google Lens app.
2. Now scan any photo you want to search. Now it will show you similar results in seconds.
Bonus: Convert or translate any text from the image
Now that you’ve learned how to find an image from a part of it, check out our other guide to converting and translating text from an image easily.
The tutorial above describes three ways to search for any image on Google using different methods and applications. I hope this guide was helpful to you. If you find this useful, share it with your friends and family.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Groupor for the latest review videos, subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube channel.